An Ambassador can do the following:
- Real time demonstration of accessibility technologies so the team and or developers know what to avoid.
- Offer advice and knowledge at the beginning of a specific project - this is preferred. Good planning potentially avoids problems.
- Presentations to a wider audience covering topics such as:
- What does accessibility really mean
- Why should you consider accessibility and userability
- Code and how to make it better
- The legal situation in the UK
Subsequently the developers at Foundation were able to improve the accessibility of their code.